To be proximate close to Great Mountain , the Mt. Everest (8845m) , is a dream of all mountain and adventure lovers of the world. Everest Base Camp trek begins with an “eye opening” flight to Kathmandu to Lukla at 2800 meters and passes through the picturesque Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar to Gorak Shep cultiminating in the “ascent” to the Kala Pattar (5500m) from where classic views of Everest and its surrounding peaks are available. Most of the trek is spent above altitudes of 3000 meters in the Khumbu and Imja valleys. Although this is a short trek, by Nepali standards, there will be plenty of time to enjoy the culture of Sherpas, visit ancient monasteries and learn how Lamaistic Buddhism influences Sherpa life. Beautiful , multi-hued prayer flags, prayer wheels and intricately carved Mani stones lined every hill tops, rock walls and trailside, sing prayers to the gods with every passing traveller in this Khumbu Region.
- 3 Nights at Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city sightseeing
- 12 Days trekking with English speaking guide & supporter.
- Trekkers’ lodge accommodation during trek.
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu Air Ticket.
- Local transportations.
- Related entry fees and taxes.
- Emergency First-Aid medicine.
- Trip Duration: 15 Days
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Region: Everest, Khumbu
- Activities: Trek
- Best Season: March to May, Sept to Nov